George Bush's Presidential Library
ok, ok so it's not science, antiscience or geology, but I just could not resist. Today George Bush announced that he was planning his presidential library. So I thought of 10 books that belong there.
Ok, I can't resist. Here are the top 10 (the only 10) books that will be in his library.
10. Go dog Go! (the attack on Iraq)
9. The Cat in the Hat (The 2000 election against Gore)
8. The Cat in the Hat comes back (the 2004 election against Kerry)
7. Green Eggs and Ham (welfare policy)
6. There's a wocket in my pocket (war strategy).
5. The Sneetches and other stories (Valerie Plame incident)
4. Hop on Pop (riding his fathers coattails to the White house)
3. Thidwick the Big Hearted Moose (Hurricane Katrina response)
2. Hooray for Diffendoofer Day (Supreme Court Nominations)
1. I'm not going to read any words today (his response to poll numbers)
Someone suggested I should add an 11th. SInce it is appropos and relevant to another number 11, here it is:
11. Where's Waldo (the search for Bin Laden)