/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Rounders 3 Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 27 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */
Google

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Evolution is a Lie

Well, ok. it's taken me many, many years to come to this realization. Evolution is false. The earth is 6000 years old and all of science is wrong. Now what?

Does this mean I must bow down and begin to worship jesus as god? Hmm, I guess I don't see the connection. For so many years people keep telling me that if evolution is false, I must bow down to their god. Don't get it. Suppose that evolution is completely false who do I bow down to? Allah? Zeus? Thor? Jesus? The Flying Spaghetti monster? They all have convincing stories that might compel me to consider them as the creator of everything, but I have no way to distinguish between their claims.

So here I am having rejected evolution, but still unable to distinguish reality.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Eamon Knight said...

An interesting point, except that your premise is wrong. The major YEC apologists (eg. the Creation Museum) have admitted that unless you start with the Bible (and their interpretive scheme thereof), and demand that all interpretation of evidence conform to that, you won't get to a YEC conclusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page