/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Rounders 3 Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 27 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */
Google

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eric Hovind starts facebook campaign

In order to save Dinosaur Adventure Land. He has 30 days to come up with $380K or turn over the land. I'm no tax expert, but can funds donated to the ministry be transferred to pay a tax debt? I guess if he comes up with the money, we'll find out.

Anyway, there probably are 380,000 fools who are willing to part with their money, so I'm not sure I'd bet against it. One can always have hope that one blight on the Pensacola community can be removed. I'd love to say good-bye to Dino Adventure Land.

Eric claims 'with God all things are possible'. I like the quote attributed (incorrectly) to PT Barnum "There's a sucker born every minute".

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not find a "By Bayou University" on the Internet or in the Gainesville phonebook.

I live in Gainesville and I've never seen it either.

I just got off the phone with an attorney who has practiced law in Gainesville for 40 years and he's never heard of it either.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

heh-heh. Now try finding Patriot University where Kent Hovind got his 'degree'. BBU is not in Gainesville anyway.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger RBH said...

I still want to know if Eric is going to pull the Oral Roberts move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page